Built upon a high performance hybrid public chain, Energy Eco Token (EET) is a next generation blockchain network aimed at building global blockchain ecosystems. Set to become a more reliable, easier to adopt successor to the likes of Ethereum and EOS, EET leverages its unique hybrid chain technology to provide a gamut of asset digitization solutions and enterprise-level blockchain application development services for businesses worldwide.
EET’s main network utilizes hybrid chain as its underlying technology. Unlike traditional public and private chains, the structure of the hybrid chain allows the network to access public and private chains; simultaneously leveraging the benefits of both. The use of such hybrid chain system architecture enables the EET main network to possess certain unique attributes:
- With a customizable multi-signature digital wallet and asset management with multiple gatekeepers, the ownership of digital assets is relegated to enterprises, not individuals;
- Ability to set up enterprise-level financial approval processes reduces the margin of human error;
- In the event where the private key holder is unable to perform its duties, the system maintains the capability to preserve and recover the enterprise’s digital assets.
- The system boasts of a throughput of up to 2000 times per second, allowing a greater stability for enterprise-class blockchain applications on the EET hybrid chain.
- With its hybrid chain infrastructure, EET’s main chain possess unique attributes coming from both public and private chains. In its form as a public chain, the system transfers and processes fundamental data to ensure transparency and clarity. In its form as a private chain, the system is responsible for processing both sensitive and financial data - protecting privacy while remaining efficient and swift.
- EET comes enabled with customisable smart contracts that allow for asset digitization, finance management, and distributed asset trading.
2. Token Summary
Total Supply：600,000,000 EET
3. Useful Links
Official Website: http://www.energyecochain.com
Business White Paper: http://www.energyecochain.com/assets/EnergyEcoChain_en.pdf
Tech White Paper: http://www.energyecochain.com/assets/EnergyEcoChain_Tech_en.pdf
APEC Blockchain Summit: http://www.apecBlockchain.com